Recently we had the opportunity to photograph an LDS wedding for one of Keith’s friends. It was so much fun! We love the family-centered nature of the event, and the more we thought about how much we enjoyed the occasion, the more we wondered if there were other LDS brides and grooms in Orange County who might like great photos of their Newport Beach temple wedding but on a more modest budget.
So here’s the deal: we’re adding an LDS wedding photography package designed around the traditional Mormon wedding day, with pictures at the temple (of course!) as well as family portraits and bridal shots, plus reception coverage. It provides all the same coverage as our standard wedding photography packages, but at a reduced rate, and all the other goodies are available a la cart — or inquire about adding extras up front and we’ll cut you an even better deal! We even give you all the photos on disc and an online image gallery to share with family and friends.
The total cost is $1500 for 5 hours of wedding day coverage, typically broken down as follows:
- 1 hour family portraits at the temple
- 1 hour bridal portraits at the temple
- 3 hours reception coverage
Additional products and services include:
- Additional “getting ready” coverage
- Additional time for an offsite bridal portrait session
- Engagement session prior to your wedding day
- Guest book for reception sign-in table
- Coffee table book or leather wedding album
- Prints and canvas gallery wraps
- Travel charges may apply outside Orange County (San Diego or Los Angeles)
We book a select number of weddings each year—it’s best to reserve your date early. For 2011, we only offer wedding photography services for Saturday LDS Temple Weddings.
Interested in booking us for your big day? Just send us a note via our contact link, or give us a call at (949) 451-1743.