The hills are alive with the sound of music! Or at least the golden glow of a million marvelous mustard flowers in full bloom. Ever since Keith and I started to see this year’s crop of mustard plants spring up in the OC, we’ve been itchin’ to meet up with a family or couple for a photo session in one of these awesome fields. And we finally got our wish! A couple weeks ago we met up with this cute duo, May and Son, in Irvine for an engagement session. And they rocked it! We especially love how their dressed up look contrasted with the fields so well. Much thanks to May and Son for such a fun afternoon wandering through Shady Canyon. Enjoy this sneak peek!
Wedding BlogsOur new favorite wedding blog, featuring the best of Orange County Weddings: Orange in Love!
- About Us
- Event Pricing
- Fullerton Arboretum Wedding at Cal State Fullerton
- LDS Temple Weddings
- Newland Barn, Huntington Beach
- Orange County Children & Family Portraits
- Orange County Engagement Photography
- Orange County Wedding Photography
- Portrait Pricing
- University Club at UC Irvine
- Vendors We Love!
- Wedding Pricing