Keith and I are used to shooting large groups. We get requests to photograph extended families quite a bit, especially around the holidays. But last summer, we received a special request to photograph three friends and their kiddos. Except for the scorching weather that morning (yes, about 90 degrees at 10 a.m.!) the session went well. We were lucky to photograph seven great kids and their folks at our secret Irvine location. In fact, you might remember their adorable faces from the sneak peak we posted right after the session. It’s only fitting to follow that we follow that up with this slideshow. Much thanks to the B., P., and G. Families!
Wedding BlogsOur new favorite wedding blog, featuring the best of Orange County Weddings: Orange in Love!
- About Us
- Event Pricing
- Fullerton Arboretum Wedding at Cal State Fullerton
- LDS Temple Weddings
- Newland Barn, Huntington Beach
- Orange County Children & Family Portraits
- Orange County Engagement Photography
- Orange County Wedding Photography
- Portrait Pricing
- University Club at UC Irvine
- Vendors We Love!
- Wedding Pricing