It’s a hot one out there! The heat of summer is definitely upon us. Keith and I felt it first-hand this morning during a special three-family portrait session. But everyone—kids and adults—kept their cool. We shot this session at our secret Irvine location. We love how the fountain grass has shot up over the past several months. The tall grass worked as a perfect backdrop and amused the kids as they explored the area. Thanks so much the B, P, & G Families! We hope you enjoy this sneak peek.
Wedding BlogsOur new favorite wedding blog, featuring the best of Orange County Weddings: Orange in Love!
- About Us
- Event Pricing
- Fullerton Arboretum Wedding at Cal State Fullerton
- LDS Temple Weddings
- Newland Barn, Huntington Beach
- Orange County Children & Family Portraits
- Orange County Engagement Photography
- Orange County Wedding Photography
- Portrait Pricing
- University Club at UC Irvine
- Vendors We Love!
- Wedding Pricing